Documents required for Pan Card Application : Whether the pan card application is made online or offline, following documents or actions will be required by the each applicant of pan card :-
1. In both the cases, hard copy of application or down loaded print-out of application should be sent to service provider as per the instructions of service provider.
2. In case of individual (including minor), two colored photographs of applicant will be required to be pasted on hard copy of application or down loaded print-out of application. The colored photos should be front faced (Both year should be seen and head) and with plain back ground and light background is always preferred.
3. In all other cases, no photo will be required and signatures will be made by authorised person such as partner, member, karta or director etc. at the same places (where individual signs) but without photo.
4. No part of photo should come over the signature box.
5. Total 3 signatures are required on pan application but in case of minor, signatures will be made by his any of parents or guardian.
6. Signatures should be made preferably in blank ink. Use black ink is always preferred.
7. Signatures should be made in required manner and at required places only. Signatures in right hand side box below the photo and in the box at end, should be made within the box and should not touch the boundaries (sides) of box.
8. Identity proofs for Photo Id of application, address proof and proof for date of birth should be attached with the application. All the required affidavits and certificates (if any sent) should be sent in original and all other documents’ self attested photocopy is sufficient.
9. To know about valid ID proofs or list of valid identity proofs, application may please visit
10. All the documents along with hard copy of application / download, should be sent to service provider preferably by registered post.
11. Same procedure should also be followed in case of reprint of pancard, duplicate pancard or lost pancard.
12. Applicant may apply for pancard through our websites www.pancard.org.in or www.etdsdsc.com .