NAYA BHARAT – NEW INDIA : A group of minimum 50 lakhs Indians and N.R.Is of any age, caste, religion, to develop new political system in India putting leadership and responsibilities on the shoulders of Brahmacharies (Bachelors) and financially self-dependent healthy senior citizens above 50 years (Vanaprashthies) who are free from family and social responsibilities and who are ready to leave their family life accepting practical ‘Vanaprashthashram’ within the society to serve the India with the following minimum objectives :-
CASTISM, REGIONALISM & POLITICAL SYSTEM :
1. Political leadership and responsibilities on the shoulders of Brahmacharies (Bachelors) and financially self-dependent healthy senior citizens above 50 years (Vanaprashthies) who are free from family and social responsibilities and who are ready to leave their family life accepting practical ‘Vanaprashthashram’ within the society to serve the nation.
2. Eradication of castism and regionalism in the politics through presidential form of political system (as in USA and other countries with modification) at all levels (From bottom to top).
3. No salary or other financial benefits to public representatives like M.Ps and M.L.As etc.
4. Politics should not be means of earning.
CORRUPTION AND BLACK MONEY :
1. Eradication of curable national disease ‘corruption’ from the very root by putting responsibilities and controls over all the Govt. and judicial authorities (who are capable to extract bribe / money at the strength of Indian laws) in the respective laws itself.
Indian wealth in foreign countries / banks should be brought back.
2. Maximum use of computer and technologies for reducing the chances for corruption and tax evasion.
POPULATION CONTROL :
1. Effective population control by ‘Rule of Reward and Punishment’ irrespective of caste and religion.
1. Income-tax Free India .
2. Salestax / VAT Free ( 90% ) India.
3. Effective Wealthtax and expenditure tax should be levied.
1. No reservation for benefited families at same and below level.
2. Reservation also for other financially poor citizens.
RURAL DEVELOPMENT :
1. All urban facilities to Rural India and control over further urbanization of big cities.
2. Reforms to be carried out for agricultural lands and agriculture workers.
3. ‘Cow’ should be protected by declaring ‘Cow Dairy’ as Industry and by other ways.
BUSINESS AND MONEY MAKING SCHEMES :
1. Ban on all types of speculations, gambling, money circulation schemes, members circulation schemes and easy earning schemes etc in the form of business or otherwise.
2. Control over private/personal income from national assets/properties simply by aid of money power.
3. Control over advertisements of un-certified products and money making schemes etc.
4. Control over MRP / prices of all essential commodities for consumption of human beings.
1.Promote and protect Naturopathy.
2. Efficient and substantial control over Liqour and tobacco consumption through out India.
FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE & FOREIGN TRADE :
1. Reduce and minimize consumption of Petroleum Products.
2. Control over imports of luxury items and items other than essential commodities and capital goods.
3. Promote and protect Indian products.
FOREIGN NATIONALS :
1. No employment for foreign nationals except with ‘Work Permit’.
2. Effective control over presence of Pakistani and Bagnladeshi nationals as tourists or as workers .
CONSUMER PROTECTION :
1. Complete consumer protection for consumers.
2. Encourage all type of savings and discourage all types of wastages.
SOCIAL UP-LIFTMENT :
1. Right of minimum level of education, employment, medical facilities and residence for every Indian.
2. Protection of Indian traditional “Marriage Systems”.
3. To reduce the gap in the wealth level of Indian Citizens.
BETTER ADMINISTRATION :
1. Decentralization of Government Establishments, offices and judiciary.
2. Norms / Rules to be settled for binding disciplines in routine life of all the citizens on the basis of equality.
1.All games and players should be given equal importance and opportunities.
2.Costly games and time consuming games should not be promoted and protected by public money.
1. Minimum 50 Lacs Indian Citizens and NRIs (who support at least 50% above said objectives of this social group) should join this social group.
2. If this group scores membership of 50 Lacs, then this social group will form a political party with minimum above said objectives.
TO JOIN THIS GROUP PLEASE CLICK BELOW GIVEN LINK
NAYA BHARAT – NEW INDIA
NAYA BHARAT – NEW INDIA