How To Get Fast Pan Card and quickly ?
How one can get fastest new pancard, correction pancard or Reprint of Pancard and which company issues fastest pancard, such questions are always raised but these are not correct questions but question should be ,”Who can get fastest PANCARD’ ?
An applicant with perfect application with perfect Ids, gets the fastest pan card and therefore, important is correct (Non-defective) application and not the company. Other factor is support of service providers. Therefore, while filling the application online or off line or sending the hard copy of application to your service provider, you should keep following things / rules in mind :-
* Name in Application should exactly matching with Ids.
* Application should be supported by valid proof of Date Of Birth.
* Address in application should match materially with valid address proof.
* Photos should be pasted only and not to be pinned / stapled.
* Photos should be good, latest, colored, front faced and clear from head side with light back-ground.
* Signatures should be made at proper places in black ink and signatures should not touch the borders of Boxes.
* Thumb Impression should be attested by Notary Public but right hand side photo should remained untouched by signature, Thumb Impression and Notary.
* In case of minor, application should be singed by parents with Ids of parents but DOB proof of minor himself.
* Before despatching the hard copy, all guidelines should be read and list of valid Ids should be checked at http://pancard.org.in/requirement-id-address-and-date-of-birth-proofs-for-pan-card-application/ .
* Ensure the delivery of hard copy with Couriers, otherwise avoid Couriers and applications should send the hard copies of applications by Registered Post preferrably.
* Take guidance in advance from the Service Provider or TIN-FC.
If you will follow above guidelines, you will get fasted PANCARD.
Every Indian citizen including Senior Citizens, Rural Persons and illiterate persons can apply for Pan Card in India.
Precautions for Illiterate Applicant : All other formalities are same for all applicants but in case of an illiterate applicant of pan card, he will have to put his/her thumb impressions at total three places instead of signatures. First Thumb Impression should be put on left side photo (Half on photo and half on paper but not on face ) and should be attested by Notary. Second Thumb Impression should be put within the box below the right-hand side photo but without attestation by Notary. Third Thumb Impression should be put within the box at the bottom of application on the right-hand and should be attested by Notary.
Identity Proofs : Like Others, illiterate applicant of pan card will also require to submit original or copies of personal identity Proof, Address Proof and Proof of address as case may be. All these Ids and proofs are prescribed by Govt. Of India and therefore, these should be prescribed proofs only. To know the list and details of such IDs, Address / DOB proofs, one can visit page http://pancard.org.in/requirement-id-address-and-date-of-birth-proofs-for-pan-card-application/ on www.pancard.org.in and this list should be followed strictly.
Main Problem of Proof Of Date Of Birth : Generally, all the Senior Citizens, Rural Persons and illiterate person in India do not have any proof of date of birth. Date of Birth mentioned in Aadhar Card and Notarised affidavit are also not eligible and therefore, it is very problematic for such Senior Citizens, Rural Persons and illiterate persons for getting the pan card. since, 03.02.2014, it has become very difficult to get the proof for pan card as the applicants have very limited options. Particularly senior citizens, non-matriculate persons and rural Indians have great problem as average Indian don’t have any birth certificate. But now, Aadhaar Card and Notarised affidavit are eligible as proof Date of Birth .
However, Govt. has allowed affidavit for date of birth but it should be sworn before a magistrate of any kind / rank which is almost an impossible task as no magistrate likes this job and therefore, average Indian is unable to get Magisterial affidavit. Generally, Tehsildar , Nayab Tehsildar and Deputy/Asstt. Tehsildar are also Executive Magistrate but in their official seal, ‘Magistrate’ word should be there and such Tehsildar , Nayab Tehsildar and Deputy/Asstt. Tehsildar can be approached through any document writer or advocate. General public and public representatives should request / represent the Govt. Of India that Notarised Affidavit and/or Certificate of Gazetted Officer should be allowed as proof of date of birth for all the Indian citizens. But now, Notarised affidavit is eligible as proof Date of Birth .