Paperless PAN Card : Apply Aadhaar based Pan Card on Whatsapp / Mobile
Yes you read it right! Paperless application for New / Correction / Reprint PAN Card is now possible. Till now, PAN Card was applied Semi-online and Offline through NSDL and UTI. Semi-online service is also provided by private service providers like www.etdsdsc.com etc. Now, first time in India, a 100% paperless new service – ‘Pan Card through Aadhaar Card on Whatsapp – Apply on Mobile’ has come into market. Through this new service, one can apply for new pan card, correction pan card and reprint pan card through his/her mobile equipped with Whatsapp and e-wallet payment facility. As a step towards digital India under this new scheme you can apply for new / correction of PAN Card through your mobile phone on the basis of your Aadhaar Card. No other proof / document is required. Thus now you can get your PAN Card made / updated sitting at home, using just your phone and without sending any document i.e. 100% paperless. Please read complete checklist and procedure here under for whatsapp Pan Card –
Checklist before you Apply for Whatsapp PAN Card through Aadhaar Card :
- You are an Individual (Not applicable to HUF, Firm or Company etc.)
- You have Aadhaar Card
- Your Registered Mobile Number in Aadhaar (Aadhaar Database) must be active.
- Data in Aadhaar Card is correct and you want same data, photo and sign on PAN Card
- You should have E-Wallet payment facility like BHIM, Mobikwik or Paytm.
- You have WhatsApp.
- In case of application for Reprint / Duplicate Pan Card or Correction Pan Card, you should have your correct PAN Number / Pan Card
Rs. 200/- per PAN CARD.
170/- will be refunded on applicant’s request before processing is initiated. No Refund in any condition after processing of application / generating OTP.
How to Apply:
If you satisfy all the above conditions then you may apply for New / Corrected / Reprint PAN Card through Aadhaar Card on WhatsApp in 3 simple steps –
- Make Payment of Rs. 200/- for PAN Card using any of the following payment App
- BHIM (Click here for QR Code / Payment Address) – Payment Through BHIM
- Paytm (Click here for QR Code) – Payment Through Paytm
- MobiKwik (Click here for QR Code) – Payment Through Mobikwik
- payment proof i.e. payment confirmation message
- copy of applicants Aadhaar Card (both sides)
- Copy of applicants PAN Card or PAN Number if applying for Reprint / Correction in PAN Card
- email id of the applicant,
- Mobile No. of the applicant and
- Father’s name of the applicant
via WhatsApp to +91 9460110033
- While processing your PAN Application request, you shall receive a ‘One Time Password’ (OTP) message on your registered mobile number. Please convey the same to us immediately.
Note: New / Corrected / Reprint PAN Card will have Name, Address, Date of Birth, Photo and Signature as on Aadhaar Card. No deviation is allowed.
How will I get my PAN Card?
- Once your request for PAN Card is processed successfully, you shall receive an Acknowledgement via WhatsApp containing 15 digits Acknowledgement No.
- In case of PAN Card Correction, you may receive a Defect memo / Confirmation Memo. In that case you shall have to reply to the same for Correction in PAN Card.
- Your New / Updated / Reprint PAN Card shall be sent to you by post on the Address as mentioned in Aadhaar Card.
- You can track the Status of your PAN Card using the Acknowledgement No. after 5 days from the date of acknowledgement at www.statuspan.in
- You can also track postal status of your dispatched pan card at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/trackconsignment.aspx , if dispatched by Indian Post or on the website of respective Courier as the case may be.