INDIAN PAN CARD FOR NRI / NON-INDIANS THROUGH PANCARD.ORG.IN
On the occasion of Deepawali Festival, www.pancard.org.in and www.etdsdsc.com, both the websites of Moon Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. have launched it’s new pancard service for all NRIs and Non-Indians of total around 105 countries on 24.10.2014. Service for correction, duplicate and reprint of Pancard for all NRIs and Non-Indians is already in operation.
Features of New Pancard Service
1. This pancard services will be available only for 105 countries. Applicant may visit the list such countries at www.incometaxonline.co.in/countries-whose-citizens-eligible-for-indian-pan-card in google search.
2. Presently, online payment will be accepted only in Rupee, the Indian Currency.
3. Offline payment is also accepted in case of problem.
4. If applicant has the passport, self attested copy of his/her passport is sufficient valid proof for all the three purposes ID Proof, Address Proof and Proof of Death of Birth.
5. Pancard will be delivered directly by post or courier at the given address of the applicant.
6. If the applicant has valid proof for any Indian address, he/she may get the delivery of pan card in India also. Applicant may visit the list of valid proofs for Address in India at http://pancard.org.in/requirement-id-address-and-date-of-birth-proofs-for-pan-card-application/ in google search
Precautions while submitting application
Each applicant should take following precaution while preparing the application online and despatching the hard copy of application :-
A. Applicant should read all details, instructions available on the home page, posts, comments etc on www.pancard.org.in.
B. Passport is best ID Proof but in case, applicant does not have passport, he/she should choose other provided options while filling the application online.
C. After filling the application, make the online payment. After making the payment, applicant will get an online acknowledgement of payment with instructions and applicant should read those instructions also.
D. Applicant should download his/her application directly and/or through soft copy of acknowledgement or his/her email inbox and a clear print-out should be taken.
F. Total two colored photographs [Front faced, with plain & light back ground and complete face (both ears and head should be clear)] should be pasted on the hard copy of application at given places.
G. Applicant should make total 3 signatures at given locations and applicant should also see the ‘Signed Sample Form’ at http://pancard.org.in/pan_forms/pan-sample-form.jpg
H. After completing the application in all respect, it is advisable (optional) to send a scanned copy of application Form (49AA) and enclosures by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and guidance by mentioning your order number in ‘Subject’ to avoid any type of short comings and expeditious allotment of Pan Number / despatch of Pancard.
I. In case ID proofs are not available in English or Hindi language, a self attested translated copy of ID in English should also sent with the self attested copy of Id proof itself.
J. After completing the application in all respect, self attested copy of Passport with English translation (or other valid Ids if passport is not valid) should be attached with the application Form (49AA) and application should be sent by post or courier to following address :-
Moon Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd
22, Shripal Nagar,
Saket Ashram Road,
P.O. SUMERPUR -306902
State : Rajasthan (India).