New PAN card

  • What is PAN ? Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric identifier, issued by Income Tax Department. Each applicant (e.g. individual, firm, company etc.) is issued a unique PAN.
  • Who can apply for PAN ? Any indian citizen or foreign national including minors can apply for PAN Card. Any person, who intends to enter into economic or financial transactions where quoting PAN is mandatory, must also have a PAN.

How to apply for a New PAN Card Online...

  1. Download and Print the Form 49A and Fill up the form completely in all respect. Blank form may be obtained from any  PAN Center or TIN-Fc.
  2. Take the application to nearest PAN Center or TIN-Fc (in case of offline application).
  3. Two colored photos(only in case of individuals) should be pasted/affixed (strapless) in the two boxes provided at top of the application (Click here to view Sample form).
  4. Make 3 signatures in Blank Ink (see Sample Form on website) as below :-
    1. In the box below the right hand side photo (Nothing on Photo).
    2. Across the Left hand side photo (partialy on paper and partially on photo).
    3. In the Bottom Box in right hand side
  5. Name and father's name should exactly match with identity proof such as Driving license or Passport or Other proofs as per list of Identity Proofs
  6. In case of minor, application should be signed by guardian only with the photos of minor and only ID of the guardian should be required.


Apply Now



318 thoughts on “Apply PAN Card

  1. Sir, muze father name correct karma hai. Uske liye muze kaunse documents produce karna hoga…please muze batayiye…thanks

  2. sir mujhe janna hai ki mai abhi online kiya hun pan card ke liye payments ho gaya hai or kuch pta hi nhi chala ki form gya h ki nhi to app check kar ke batao na mere pas kuch nhi aaya h or check karne ke liye batao

  3. i have pan card number ,unfortunately i lost my pan card,can u providing the PAN card Print
    Pan card number : BGIPM2640F

  4. I got a PAN card when I was minor and now I want an updated Pan card with major status and corrected photo and signature. which form should I fill (change or reprint) and will I get the same PAN number.

  5. Sir,
    PAN Card issued when I was minor. Now I am major and want PAN Card in major capacity. What should I do and which application form and documents are required to submit. kindly guide.

    Aarush Sharma

  6. Dear Team,

    I have applied for name change of my PAN card data (correction of one letter in surname).
    I submitted all the supporting documents with corrected name (like Aadhar card, Passport etc) & Annexure-A form.

    The Annexure-A form was attested from Gazatted officer with all the details but no Gazatted officer agress to attach their ID card copy as demanded by NDLS, Pune.

    No Gazatted officer is ready to disclose their ID.

    What should I do as common people?
    Is their any alternate solution for this?

    I am trying to follow-up from NSDL since 2 months.

    Please give me alternate solution.

    Thank you in advance.


    • Dear Roshna,

      Unable to understand your problem. You have good Ids like Passport and Aadhaar. Where do you need Annexure-A ? Instead of Annexure-A, you can submit Bank Certificate in prescribed format and the copy of pass book also. You may please see complete list of valid ID proofs on . In future, you may apply through

Comments are closed.